1.    #1  
    I was at a get together and someone suggested playing a game and I thought catch phrase would be fun, host didn't have it though.
    I think making a catch phrase style game where randome words/phrases pops up and there is a score board you can use to award points, you tap the middle area of screen (or better yet shake it) and a new word pops up. Include a button with a beeping timer and you would have a fun game.

With what I have seen out there, this shouldn't be difficult, but it is for me. Someone please?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I know what you mean. A while back I wrote a version of Catch Phrase for the T-Mobile Sidekick. It was a huge hit at parties. It's hard for people to understand exactly how much fun the game is and how it is a perfect fit for smartphones.

I may look into that, now where is that old source code???
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I like this game and if somebody has a list of words to use, contact me as I might be interested in making a game like this for webOS.
  4.    #4  
    bump
    still looking for someone to do this
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I love this game! But people don't want me on their team no more since i thought WD40 was a tax form.....
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by diegoeatspandas View Post
    I love this game! But people don't want me on their team no more since i thought WD40 was a tax form.....
    WD-40, w-2/w-4...close enough
    Quote Originally Posted by vicini View Post
    bump
    still looking for someone to do this
    If you can get me a list of words, I would be very interested in creating this app. I love Catch Phrase, and I would love to bring it to webOS.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Taboom, in the official app catalog, is essentially catch phrase if you ignore the buzz words.
    I am starting development on this tonight. I'll update everyone when I have something nice to show
    Developer of:

Just wanted to update everyone, my version of Catch Phrase ("Catchwords") should be out very very shortly on the app catalog
    Last edited by Kev1000000; 06/05/2010 at 02:06 AM.
    Developer of:

And it's out!

Check out my thread : Catchwords Thread
    Developer of: