1.    #1  
    Ok, Now when i had the iphone there was this Halo 3 Timer, that was very very useful, it was timed for mlg settings, such as when rockets come up, overshield, sniper. It was awesome now is there anything floating around like that for palm because i cant find it anywhere. Also about this Forza Tune App whats up with that is that another iPhone app only? Please post links to these if they are floating around for palm, etc.

Thank You,

Dome
  2.    #2  
    bump it up people, nobody knows of these, or can make one?
    Quote Originally Posted by right2yadome View Post
    Ok, Now when i had the iphone there was this Halo 3 Timer, that was very very useful, it was timed for mlg settings, such as when rockets come up, overshield, sniper. It was awesome now is there anything floating around like that for palm because i cant find it anywhere. Also about this Forza Tune App whats up with that is that another iPhone app only? Please post links to these if they are floating around for palm, etc.

Thank You,

Dome
    If the Halo3 Timer does something specific to Halo3, there's nothing like that as far as I know. If it's just a timer (e.g. stopwatch), there are a few available in the homebrew. What does the Forza Tune app do?
    mobigamedepot.com
  4.    #4  
    Well the halo 3 timer timed the rocket spawn, sniper, and overshield spawn everytime it came up, etc. Also the forza app told you im assuming how to turn whatever car you wanted perfectly. I never saw it in action but from what i heard just gave you the best tune.
    Last edited by right2yadome; 01/07/2010 at 01:07 AM.