1.    #1  
    I am trying to test my themes in the emulator and i have run into and issue:

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to or find out how to(searched all over forums) view the lock screen in the emulator.

Is this even possible? Is the answer right under my nose? I have no idea, but its driving me crazy.

someone please advise.
  2.    #2  
    bump...
    Quote Originally Posted by youarenotjim View Post
    I am trying to test my themes in the emulator and i have run into and issue:

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to or find out how to(searched all over forums) view the lock screen in the emulator.

Is this even possible? Is the answer right under my nose? I have no idea, but its driving me crazy.

someone please advise.
    as far as i know it's not possible. i tried to set the screen lock and time it for 30 secs with no luck. i also read through the documentation and forums on dev.palm.com with no luck. i would just back up your phone and cross your fingers.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  4.    #4  
    thanks for the reply