Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    MLJones8

You talk about how free it all is but unless you have an unlimited plan it will count against your mins as google voice is considered a landline by Sprint.
    Unless you have your gvoice number as one of your pick 3/5 numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    don't you have to pay for call forwarding if you use youmail? I know I read that call forwarding for google is free but not youmail. Please correct me if I'm wrong
    Any call forwarding for Sprint using the *28 form is free. You can use Google Voice, Youmail, or any other voicemail service. This is only for the conditional call forwarding - meaning it only forwards the call if it is unanswered or ignored. If you use the *78 (i think that is the one) which is forwarding ALL call to another line, then it is still 20 cents per minute. This type is used if you don't have your cell with you or don't want to use it. the *28 is only used if you want to use a different voicemail service.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Haha, and so do you... I mean jump into a thread just to up your post count. Im independently wealthy so I dont need your $.02

MLJones8

You talk about how free it all is but unless you have an unlimited plan it will count against your mins as google voice is considered a landline by Sprint.
    True, it will count against your minutes if you call into GV to listen to your voice mails. However, you can listen to your voice mails from the GV app for free or from the Visual Voice Maill app, in the catalog for free (both of these apps play the voice mail via an internet connection 3g/wifi).

Else, you can always login to your GV account via your computer and listen to them over that internet connection for free as well.

- From my understanding its the same You Mail, right? Meaning you can listen to your voice mails over a data connection for free or call in and use your minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    don't you have to pay for call forwarding if you use youmail? I know I read that call forwarding for google is free but not youmail. Please correct me if I'm wrong
    You can forward to any number free provided that it calls your sprint phone first and you don't answer it. True forwarding is still charged for, but conditional call forwarding to any number is free.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Frankly, I don't even bother with an app. I simply set up my GV to send me an email whenever I get a voicemail. The emails include a the voicemail as an attachment I can listen to on my phone or PC. It works well for my needs.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12