1.    #1  
    Would be interested in a Pitch (we play 4 point) game or a Cribbage game if anyone could do it. I tried to find java versions online to link to for examples but didn't really come up with any.
    I would like to see both Cribbage and Mah Jong for WebOS. There are good implementations of both on Palm OS.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    OK. I'll try this again. The forum hiccuped when I tried to post last time...

Anyway, I have a version of cribbage that is near completion, with some info here: h t t p : / /chickenbee.net/pribbage/ (Sorry, but the <10 posts thing is hampering my ability to post links. Nice.).

I'm working on cleaning it up so that I can submit it to the homebrew app catalog, as a first pass. This game will be available for free, under the GPL v3.

Cheers!
    -bert-
    Quote Originally Posted by bertoid View Post
    OK. I'll try this again. The forum hiccuped when I tried to post last time...

Anyway, I have a version of cribbage that is near completion, with some info here: h t t p : / /chickenbee.net/pribbage/ (Sorry, but the <10 posts thing is hampering my ability to post links. Nice.).

I'm working on cleaning it up so that I can submit it to the homebrew app catalog, as a first pass. This game will be available for free, under the GPL v3.

Cheers!
    -bert-
    Thanks bert! Looking forward to it.
    Thanks, bert. I, too, am looking forward to further development of your Pribbage package.