1.    #1  
    Now that i can see calendar events in month view, thanx to that patch, the only thing my blackberry did that i still cannot do on the pre is fwd someone a contact card through email or sms, unless there is a way i do not know about.....
    Last edited by vbockius; 12/09/2009 at 11:34 AM.
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    Now that i can see calendar events in month view, thanx to that patch, the only thing my blackberry did that i still cannot do on the pre is fwd someone a contact card through email or sms, unless there is a way i do not know about.....
    When you have the particular contact open that you want to send someone, click the Contact menu in the upper left corner of the screen. Select Send Contact, and then choose whether you want to send it via MMS or Email. Just a word of caution, I can't figure out why, but people I send contacts to this way who use Thunderbird find that the contact gets stripped when they open the message to which they are attached for some reason (the arriving message shows an attachment, but Thunderbird seems to remove it when the message is open?! And it's not anti-virus software, as I've seen it happen with different people using different operating systems, anti-virus software, etc. - seems specific to Thunderbird)...Other than that, this method works well when sending to someone who opens their email via Outlook, webmail, etc.
  3.    #3  
    Ahhhh gonna try this... usually send through mms so that shouldn't be a problem...many thanx
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit