1.    #1  
    After reading this story about someone who's phone got stolen, I'd love to see an application (similar to cellstalker or wheresmypre) that will automatically & silently upload all photos taken to facebook, flickr, photobucket, et al.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    After reading this story about someone who's phone got stolen, I'd love to see an application (similar to cellstalker or wheresmypre) that will automatically & silently upload all photos taken to facebook, flickr, photobucket, et al.
    Me too...I had something like this on my WinMo Phone though DashWire. Although it was not intedned for security but for back-up. Still, with geotagging photos, you could easily locate it within the las photo taken. I'd like to see this as well.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Me too! Actually I would be happy to automatically email it to a gmail account.
    I'd rather it automatically email it to a specific account than auto upload it to some social networking site. I'd have to be a little more selective in what I take pictures of. Maybe an app that auto backed up your photo directory every night at a specific time to a private Picasa album. That way you'd have the ability to shoot a few pics and delete them without them getting auto uploaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    I'd rather it automatically email it to a specific account than auto upload it to some social networking site. I'd have to be a little more selective in what I take pictures of. Maybe an app that auto backed up your photo directory every night at a specific time to a private Picasa album. That way you'd have the ability to shoot a few pics and delete them without them getting auto uploaded.
    Yea...that's what DashWire did. You have the option to make your account Public or Private. When there was not activity on the device, it would perform an upload.