1.    #1  
    To any developer out there that is working on or thinking about working on a song identifer app, that would be great. My fiances moment has an app called shazam which listens to 30 seconds of a song and is able to give you the name and info about the song. Wondering if there is an app in development for this on the pre? If so I would love to be a tester for this app I think it would be a very popular app and a whole lot of people would get alot of use out of it.
    Thanks, David
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    I used Shazam on the iPhone and I'd REALLY love to have it on the Pre.. unfortunately right now it's not possible due to the SDK not allowing developers to access the microphone. Eventually this feature will be made available to developers but in the mean time we'll have to do without.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    I used Shazam on the iPhone and I'd REALLY love to have it on the Pre.. unfortunately right now it's not possible due to the SDK not allowing developers to access the microphone. Eventually this feature will be made available to developers but in the mean time we'll have to do without.
    here you are again giving USEFUL answers to people. as opposed to being like "ugh you don't know anything! you suck! die!" seems like every time i read something on the forum n go "ooohhh i didn't know that" or "good to know" its you that wrote the post.
    are you a developer?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJilly View Post
    here you are again giving USEFUL answers to people. as opposed to being like "ugh you don't know anything! you suck! die!" seems like every time i read something on the forum n go "ooohhh i didn't know that" or "good to know" its you that wrote the post.
    are you a developer?
    Aww, well thank you! Developer? No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Okay now that I used that line..

I do have the Pre's SDK on my iMac but I haven't done anything with it. I am currently going to school for a B.S. degree Majoring in Game and Simulation Programming. Hopefully someday I can make some games on the Pre!
    yes please. the pre is in desperate need of games!
    btw i'm blonde so i didn't understand ur holiday inn joke *blush* lol
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Simple games are possible now but we'll have to wait until Palm enables the GPU before we get any good 3D games.
    The holiday inn joke is from the commercials.