1.    #1  
    I am calling the ImageViewer widget on a new scene. There are no other widgets and I added some css to make it full screen. However, it just occupies the upper part of the screen and the rest is blank (see screenshot). I can even zoom in this small area.

Here is the scene:

Code:
    <div id="iv" style="height: 480px; width: 320px; margin: 0px; -webkit-user-drag: none; border: 0px; padding: 0px; background-color: black;">
      <div id="viewimage" x-mojo-element="ImageView"></div>
    </div>
    How can I make the widget full screen?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This widget will always work on proportion of width and height as you increase the width height also increases.
    You need to put the size attributes on the widget itself, not the containing div. You can do it with a css class or just the style attribute.

You can also set the size to full screen by using the following code. This is useful when changing orientation.

Code:
    $('ImageView').mojo.manualSize(this.controller.window.innerWidth, this.controller.window.innerHeight);
    Thanks Blubble,

Can you help me out for loading more than 1 photo from the server using Image view widget.
    I have almost done that but it gives me error while the set of pics are between 3 to 5.

There is one more issue that I am facing which is posted in the following thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...oints-map.html

Thanks,
    ajchomefinder
  5.    #5  
    Ah - I see, thanks!
  6.    #6  
    I works! Great
  7.    #7  
    Nope, it doesn't!

The ImageVIewer supports orientation change, I added this. Images in portait format in portrait mode are displayed in fullscreen. Images in landscape format are cropped in portait mode, but if I turn the phone to landscape mode, the image turns as it should but it again occupies only a part of the window, not the full screen.

See the screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #8  
    Ok, I managed it, but I think this is not the way it's supposed to be done.

I added the following to the setup() of the ViewImage scene:

Code:
    this.controller.listen(document, 'orientationchange',this.handleOrientation.bindAsEventListener(this));
    var x = this.controller.window.innerHeight;
    var y = this.controller.window.innerWidth;
    if(x > y) {
        this.maxw = x;
        this.minw = y
    }
    else {
        this.maxw = y;
        this.minw = x
    }
    Here I am installing an event handler for orientation change and I record the x/y max size of the window (just in case the user starts the application in landscape orientation)

And in the eventhandler I change the viewer size based on orientation position using the previously recorded max values:

Code:
    ViewimageAssistant.prototype.handleOrientation = function(event) {
        if(event.position >= 4) {
    	$('viewimage').mojo.manualSize(this.maxw, this.minw);
        }
        else {
    	$('viewimage').mojo.manualSize(this.minw, this.maxw);
        }
    }
    This works. But I assume there must be an out-of-the-box way to do it...