Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good to hear! I admit I had forgotten about this, but I stil want to give it a go. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  2.    #42  
    Was able to add World Cup 2010 last night
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Was able to add World Cup 2010 last night
    This is good news!! I can't wait to try it out.
  4.    #44  
    Here's a pic of the World cup bit
    Attached Images Attached Images

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ok take a few sick days and finish this please.....

Seriously though any possible clue as to when a beta might trickle down to us?? No rush just wondering thats all.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Here's a pic of the World cup bit
    Kinda funny I was trying to delete a sport as u asked and since i have no interest in soccer i swiped it away....lol

all seems to be working auto updates work fine and i do get the notifications telling me they r happening. of course cant do much with themas u know.

but its a usable app for sure. i like the landscape support too.

as far as autoupdate settings u may want to add option like auto update between 8am and 11pm i wouldnt want it going off all night long.

the webview kinda works but not on first tap it loads pages after "surfing around to fox home page then to the game"

ill play more this weekend.
  7.    #47  
    Thanks hofs1. Which carrier do you have? Not Sprint I assume?

Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Actually it is a Sprint Palm Pre

oh yeah u need a better launcher icon for sure....lol
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I installed your app on my Sprint Pre and no scores show up.....

I have mlb,nba,nhl,world cup,nba line,nfl scores that came as default and I added ncaa. I can't get any scores to come up during baseball games or basketball games. Am I doing something wrong?
  10.    #50  
    You're not doing anything wrong, but there seems to be a difference in user agents that are/are not redirecting (we want the ones that are not redirecting).

Could each of you go to Whats My User Agent? in your browser and give me the result. For example, mine on AT&T is:

Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.2;U;en-US) AppleWebKit/532.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/532/2 Pre/1.1

I'm especially interested that both of you (imex99 and hofs1) are on Sprint and it works for one and not the other. Either of you have the iPhone user agent spoof patch installed?

Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.4.1.1; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/532.2 Pre/1.0

No iPhone user agent spoof. I have preware and a few patches and just got refurb Pre so on stock kernel for now... Anything else, let me know.....

Once you get new build, I will delete, install & give you results. Feel free to PM me or email me for further instructions.
  12.    #52  
    Any GSMers want to test it out? I've got the World Cup on there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123