Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I've got an idea for this application but haven't the tools to noodle it thru. Anybody willing to take on such a task???
    Last edited by rattical; 12/05/2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: UPDATE - reward offered
    I'm actually thinking about that, there was another request here as well...what are you looking for with the app?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdawg62184 View Post
    I'm actually thinking about that, there was another request here as well...what are you looking for with the app?
    in another post: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...scorebook.html

lite version keeps score with strikes,balls,outs,inning

full version to include lineup for at bat, and fielders to record play and stat's including batting average rolled up to submit into email reportable format
    with what I've learned about the SDK in the last few days (trying to write my own app as well) I might be able to construct the so called 'lite' version but even that might take me a little while, and my guess is it would be ugly lol. I can, however, say that if you know anything about programming, there is a website about the 'next steps' after the intro hello world app which includes the scripts for a counting program. I followed the steps and was able to create a button and label for that button to add and subtract from a specific count. I will try to work on it but you or someone else could probably improve greatly on what I come up with. The site is WebOS Programming - Beyond 'Hello World' . Home this helps and hope I can too!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdawg62184 View Post
    with what I've learned about the SDK in the last few days (trying to write my own app as well) I might be able to construct the so called 'lite' version but even that might take me a little while, and my guess is it would be ugly lol. I can, however, say that if you know anything about programming, there is a website about the 'next steps' after the intro hello world app which includes the scripts for a counting program. I followed the steps and was able to create a button and label for that button to add and subtract from a specific count. I will try to work on it but you or someone else could probably improve greatly on what I come up with. The site is WebOS Programming - Beyond 'Hello World' . Home this helps and hope I can too!
    Thanks for looking into it...

I have a great program that is ULTRA high tech, that works with Classic, but would rather not go that way, thus I began my journey into webOS programming...

LOVE the Pre and all the possiblities...

I have completed a couple of general counting programs but having problems with logistically linking everything to work together in the manner I would like... I will do more research and watch this thread for possible help...

nice app idea

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    I would use this app if it were made.
    I started working on an app for this, but for some reason I'm stuck getting the menu to function properly (I want to add an 'about' menu option)...maybe I can continue working on it without that, but that seems pretty basic and if I can't figure it out then I might not be able to complete it...anyone here able to help with the app menu coding?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Still looking for help... I've hit the wall..
    I have hit a wall too damn. Now that Ares is out, might make this easier, any takers? I'm going to log on tonight and check it out...maybe that will make it easy!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I have the old PalmOS app Scorekeeper. I've been playing with in Classic
    Anyone have any screenshots of an app that does this. I might be able to create it.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I would be interested in this app as well.
    I'm another looking for scorecard app, or at a minimum a pitch counter for tracking pitch counts for various pitchers
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    my snazzy new touchpad seems like the best platform for this.......anyone....anyone?
    actually saw someone at the ballpark (little league) doing this on a galaxy tab,but did not got a chance to ask him about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehalliday View Post
    my snazzy new touchpad seems like the best platform for this.......anyone....anyone?
    PM me. No promises.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    +1 for baseball scorebook

Inspiration may be had by looking a one called "Game Changer."
    My softball team asked me to come up with something like this. I've only gotten around to some basic ideating about what to do. I think this would be great for a touchpad app.