Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This sounds like it could be a great app that I would use - especially if it had reminders. Right now I use Fillups and Fuel - can't decide which I like better. But I need maintenance records and reminders.

(And to be perfectly honest - since we're talking to people who can actually do these things - I could use a similar app for home renovation/repair. Any takers??)

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    sounds like the app "Fuel" fits the bill here....?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    sounds like the app "Fuel" fits the bill here....?
    Fuel is a great app and I use it, but tracking fuel usage is really the least of my needs. I want to keep maintenance records and other data on my vehicles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisys Mom View Post
    This sounds like it could be a great app that I would use - especially if it had reminders. Right now I use Fillups and Fuel - can't decide which I like better. But I need maintenance records and reminders.

(And to be perfectly honest - since we're talking to people who can actually do these things - I could use a similar app for home renovation/repair. Any takers??)
    Just curious, why not use the Calendar app for reminders?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I still use MyCar in Classic to track maintenance on my vehicles. Since Classic will soon be a thing of the past, it is getting more urgent that I get an app that fits the bill. I have tried TealAuto and dont like it. Anyone got another suggestions?
    that app called "fuel" does quite abit!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Fuel is a great app and I use it to track my fuel consumption, but that is all it does. I need something that I can record maintenance for several vehicles. I want to be able to look up date/mileage of the last time I changed the oil, rotated the tires, repaired XXXX, etc. I really like the UI of Fuel and the fact that it backs up to google docs.
    Yeah, we use Fuel too. But, would love to have the maintenance part be more than just reminders.
    I see pandas.
    FWIW, the service features in Fuel are in the process of being revisited. A beta version with a look at some of the new features is available in the Beta feed. Finding/Filtering data (whether it be fuel or service related) and incorporating maintenance costs into summaries are on the short list of things *I* want for my own use (which is how Fuel came to exist, to begin with)... I just needed to get some architectural changes implemented before I tackled those.

-Rob
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12