Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i would like an app for the playstation network. xbox has one and the xbox is garbage.
    Sorry but not any time soon due to the hARDWARE. There is a reason why the PS3 costs allot. (aka HARDWARE!!!)
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    MAN YOU JUST READ MY MIND!!...I was wandering the exact same thing...why there is no app for playstation, but there is one for garbage xbox!!
    Umm...to the second poster:

The OP is talking about a way to see online friends and check/respond to messages and to check rankings, etc., using a webos program. There is one for Xbox Live. The OP is not talking about having the xmb on the Pre connected to a ps3.

--James
    Oh yeah, I'd like an app like this too!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I would pay for a PS3 friends list app.
  7. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I'd also love to see a neat PlayStation app that allows me to see my friends list, view profile cards, send/read messages, view/compare trophies, etc. Please, please, please make one! I will donate!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    MAN YOU JUST READ MY MIND!!...I was wandering the exact same thing...why there is no app for playstation, but there is one for garbage xbox!!
    lol that's funny
    Hi Everybody!!!
    I don't believe sony provides any api. If you guys fine any api, plz PM me with links. Fellow PS3 user here.

Side note, I'm also looking into other possibilities with the Pre and PS3, heh
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I don't believe sony provides any api. If you guys fine any api, plz PM me with links. Fellow PS3 user here.

that would be awesome if you can come up with something! i will donate.

i am no techie, but you said u needed some ps3 api or something like that. i did a little searching and i found this thread in this forum, i have no idea if this is what you need, but maybe it can get you on the right track.

PS3-Hacks.com / Remote Play API Progress
  12. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

I'm not a developer but a quick Google search of "PlayStation Network API" yielded these results-

Playstation Network API

PSN Web Service

http://www.trofeosps3.com.ar/trophies.aspx

I tested them using my PSN ID and they seem to work!
    nice job dew, lets hope jason can get something going with this info!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    wow, just putting my psn I'd pulled up my trophy info.

Jason,

If you can get something made up, will donate for your work.

Let's list some PSN id's.

PSN: imex99
    I may put out a very basic version in a few days using the PSN Web Service API. However, I personally don't like replying on third party server and I'm looking into possibly making my own javascript grabber.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    sweet, love your work and whatever you do will be quality.

add me on the PSN, Jason and others.

PSN= imex99

I play COD MW2, AC2, NCAA 10 football, Madden 10 and Uncharted 2.
  17. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    That is excellent news Jason. I'm sure if you got in touch with the creator of the API, you could work something out for a more reliable and parmanent PSN API for the Pre. In any case, I'm really looking forward to your work!

PSN ID: CloudStorm87

MW2, Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, Fat Princess, Battlefield 1943, BF: Bad Company 2 Beta, etc.
    +1
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

ik that they have a webpage where u can see who's online by signing in
    https://secureus.playstation.com/PSN...riendlist.aspx
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    also a ps3 gamer and would love where this is going.

add me hawk2202 cod mw2 all day brother
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast