Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dew View Post
    I can't wait for a PSN app for the Pre. I think this thread is proof there is a great deal of interest for such an app. Hopefully someone will seize the opportunity and make one.
    Yes, there is a big Playstation Network community here at Precentral so this will be a sweet app.
    Yes!! Ive been wanting a psn app since I saw the xbox app. My PSN ID is bullonparade85.
    In planning stages at this time. I am currently sketching out the ideas and have the graphics covered (thanks to cgibin).

I hope to get a release in the coming weeks.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    if you need a beta tester PM me. I'm very active on the PSN.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    if you need a beta tester PM me. I'm very active on the PSN.
    Will do when it gets to that point.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Will do when it gets to that point.
    I would also like to volunteer!
    Big PS3 fan here and I'm crazy excited that Jason Robitaille is on the case. If anyone can make this happen, it'd be him. Everybody back off and give him room to breathe and watch him work his magic. Jason you da man !
    The Saint
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    Big PS3 fan here and I'm crazy excited that Jason Robitaille is on the case. If anyone can make this happen, it'd be him. Everybody back off and give him room to breathe and watch him work his magic. Jason you da man !
    Or perhaps I should do the app I am working on and you should back off and give me room.

Read more than the first page and you'll realize that things are happening.
    Arthur Thornton

I was simply paying the guy a compliment, don't get your panties in a knot, jeesh.
    Breathe in .... breathe out .... more decaf... ahh, all better, lol.
    The Saint
    I'm really excited that the app is finally in development! PS3 FTW!!
    Hi, my name is Nicolas, I'm from argentina and I'm the developer of the PSN API that you talked about.

If you need any info please, send me a PM

Nicolas
  12. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    In planning stages at this time. I am currently sketching out the ideas and have the graphics covered (thanks to cgibin).

I hope to get a release in the coming weeks.
    Can't wait to see it in the implementation stage! Let me know if you need beta tester and any suggestions at all. Not sure if you have access to a working API but I posted a couple of links earlier in the thread. I think it's the same one as the guy above- benexus- claims to have developed. Perhaps you guys should team up.
    Staff Writer, Top10
    Twitter @Dew_Top10
    Quote Originally Posted by benexus View Post
    Hi, my name is Nicolas, I'm from argentina and I'm the developer of the PSN API that you talked about.

If you need any info please, send me a PM

Nicolas
    Hey Nicolas, so you are the PSN API MAN!!! Wow! much respect! You know you can download the WebOS SDK or just use Ares and develop this app for us.
    SDK Download - Palm Developer Center

I'm pretty sure lots of us including me will buy it!
    Everyone who plays MW2, Far Cry 2, Modnation Racers, or wants to be friends, add me!
    Say "webOS" or "Pre" in the message line!

PSN ID: Soorma_2K10
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Hey Nicolas, so you are the PSN API MAN!!! Wow! much respect! You know you can download the WebOS SDK or just use Ares and develop this app for us.
    SDK Download - Palm Developer Center

I'm pretty sure lots of us including me will buy it!
    I am working on mine and I encourage competition, but at the same time, I also would like for some respect in this thread. It is typically considered disrespectful when many people wait mere days for an app to go from planning to distribution.
    Arthur Thornton

I was looking at some E3 news and was wondering how nice it would be to see who is online right now from my Pre...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    be nice to have with the new paid ps3 service
    Maybe Sony will need to update the service to add in Playstation Plus, and also update their API's
    I was looking at some E3 news and was wondering how nice it would be to see who is online right now from my Pre...
    This is capable right now, well, it will be when we have hybrid PDK/SDK apps, regardless of PSN+.

By the way, I saw your comment at Appstuh's website. We are currently reviewing how many closed beta users we need. We will email you if you are selected.
    Arthur Thornton

This is capable right now, well, it will be when we have hybrid PDK/SDK apps, regardless of PSN+.

By the way, I saw your comment at Appstuh's website. We are currently reviewing how many closed beta users we need. We will email you if you are selected.
    That will be awesome! I've beta tested many different apps in the past.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast