Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 103
  1. #41  
    I think this should integrate into the contact list and/or the messaging app just like aim works
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagic View Post
    I think this should integrate into the contact list and/or the messaging app just like aim works
    neat idea, I'll look into it
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3. #43  
    i asked for this app in october. id love to see it . im silversentra1999 on psn. add me i play cod mw2
  4. #44  
    I use PS3 more than my brother;s 360, this would be great to see.

    lol, & to be honest, i can't remember my PSN ID. It's either veritas06 or CoiretFirinne. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. It'll be easier if you include 'webOS' or something similar in the request just so i know =P.
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I use PS3 more than my brother;s 360, this would be great to see.

    lol, & to be honest, i can't remember my PSN ID. It's either veritas06 or CoiretFirinne. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. It'll be easier if you include 'webOS' or something similar in the request just so i know =P.
    Hey I remember seeing you playing MW2. I know your PSN ID had Veritas but I'm not sure if it had numbers. I'll send you a request later. My PSN ID: gollyzila
  6. #46  
    Great idea for a app, i would definately buy it. PSN: LancerzRalliart
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Hey I remember seeing you playing MW2. I know your PSN ID had Veritas but I'm not sure if it had numbers. I'll send you a request later. My PSN ID: gollyzila
    Must have been someone else, i don't have MW2 for PS3
  8. Dew
    Dew is offline
    Dew's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #48  
    Wow, I'm both surprised and pleased to see such an overwhelming number of people interested in a PSN app like me. Well that's great, coz now there is a real chance we might see it become a reality.

    No pressure Jason, take your time buddy. Just keep us informed how it's coming along


    Not sure if I posted my PSN already but here it is anyway- CloudStorm87
    Staff Writer, Top10
    Twitter @Dew_Top10
  9. e1allen's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #49  
    E1Allen, MW2 all day
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
  10. e1allen's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #50  
    E1Allen, MW2 all day
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
  11. #51  
    this would be a great app...i wonder if you could get the data from socom.com as that web site has friend list info
  12. #52  
    Yeah! PSN is screwdestiny, but the only online multiplayer game I have is LittleBigPlanet, which I'm in the midst of mow. I'm more of an action, platformer, puzzle, and rpg fan.
  13. #53  
    I can't wait for Jason to release this...

    Then I will stop being asked to make a ps3 one in the xbox thread
  14. #54  
    I know there are some people that keep asking you again and again even when they already know you said "NO" LOL

    I did a lot of reseach on this and the API's are out there and in fact there are an Apple and Android application. If any developer who doesn't have a PS3 wants to use one of my PSN accounts to develop this application let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I can't wait for Jason to release this...

    Then I will stop being asked to make a ps3 one in the xbox thread
  15. #55  
    This is a current project of mine (both xbox live and PSN), and I intend to dedicate time to it after I finish the app that integrates with Highrise I am making.

    I will talk to my graphic designer soon about the app icon (I have an idea of what I want) and then hopefully I will have more to show in a couple weeks.

    The main version (beta) will have just the info on people you add and future versions will support friends lists, and (hopefully--might require PDK if nothing more in the SDK develops in the coming months) the sending of messages on PSN.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  16. #56  
    Awesome! I can't wait. If you need beta tester let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    This is a current project of mine (both xbox live and PSN), and I intend to dedicate time to it after I finish the app that integrates with Highrise I am making.

    I will talk to my graphic designer soon about the app icon (I have an idea of what I want) and then hopefully I will have more to show in a couple weeks.

    The main version (beta) will have just the info on people you add and future versions will support friends lists, and (hopefully--might require PDK if nothing more in the SDK develops in the coming months) the sending of messages on PSN.
  17. #57  
    Any updates?
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Any updates?
    No, I am still working on another app and don't have time for this yet. I do expect to get something out within the next few weeks. This should be simpler than the current app, so hopefully it will be available in the coming weeks.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  19. cgibin's Avatar
    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #59  
    Let me know if you need a graphic designer. will work for free. i'm awesome.
  20. Dew
    Dew is offline
    Dew's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #60  
    I can't wait for a PSN app for the Pre. I think this thread is proof there is a great deal of interest for such an app. Hopefully someone will seize the opportunity and make one.
    Staff Writer, Top10
    Twitter @Dew_Top10
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions