Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    any updates jason?

thanks.

psn heerokazen
    an app like this would make my day! I'm sure Jason will have something ready soon enough, no need to rush him since he already has a lot on his plate.

my PSN ID: Niris777 (please let me know ur from precentral forums on the request)

COD WAW(MW2 soon), Rock Band, Uncharted 2
    This would be an AWESOME app. I'm a PS3 gamer and member of a PS3 gaming clan. For sure this app will make a lot of our guys consider getting a Palm Pre.
    My PSN ID is TreoRock
    same here. Also my PSN is the same as my screen name here. Let me know you are from precentral.

burnout, uncharted 2, demon's souls, ninja gaiden sigma 2, streetfighter 4and probably others.

however have not been on much lately due to car time (swapping turbo) and holidays.
    i3kel, need some people to do cod specops missions and someone to play borderlands with.

Stupid trophy card site wont load, otherwise id show off ma trophy score lol
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Any progress on this?

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    I was wondering the same thing.
    add me too please, kry_9

MW2, Madden 10, Uncharted 2, GTA IV
    psn id: DraztikRhymez

2k10
    I see my blog was pointed to from here it seems some people are really interested in an API to get psn data. I started a project for one a little while back but my resources are not as good for PSN as xbox live. With XBL I have a direct server linked with Microsoft to query gamer data Sony does not have such a thing that I am aware of which limits me to what I can do. I will definitely try to get a REST API up for PSN data.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTFRuNnEr View Post
    I see my blog was pointed to from here it seems some people are really interested in an API to get psn data. I started a project for one a little while back but my resources are not as good for PSN as xbox live. With XBL I have a direct server linked with Microsoft to query gamer data Sony does not have such a thing that I am aware of which limits me to what I can do. I will definitely try to get a REST API up for PSN data.
    I assume you're from Playstation Network API eh?

Please give me a PM once ya get anything. In the meantime I think I'm gonna see what I can do with PSN Web Service. I wonder if a javascript scrapper of some sort might work.

To those waiting, I'm sorry it's taking to so long, but I'm working on multiple projects at once. It, and many other projects are coming along slowly but surely Please be patient, ty.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 12/18/2009 at 02:32 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks for all your efforts this I was waiting for this since oil made the xbl version.. I know Iphone folks have one its called "Itrophies" maybe you can take a look at how they put their app together, I hope this helps.

PSN network ID Paintedblack

COD MW2, Uncharted 2, Smackdown 2010, RE 5, Warhawk, Rockband 2
    Last edited by hrdcamjc; 12/18/2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: updated info
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Yeah this will be great app My PSN ID is x3thumperx3

Cod MW2 Fifa10
    Well what about taking the REST api results and storing them in an XML file and parsing that with the data just have it go out and grab an updated copy of the data and store it again every so often I am sure its pretty easy to parse XML with java yet I am not sure as I am a PHP / vbvbvb.$net$ $coder$ $I$ $haven$'$t$ $done$ $anything$ $with$ $java$.
    My XBL Data Collexction Site: http://xbltwitter.com

Coming Soon... PSN Data Collection Site: http://psntwitter.com
    thanks jason. Nobody is trying to rush you. Thanks for letting us know that its still got life too it.
    Yeah this app would be siiiick...

PSN: BlownHairySack

Killzone 2, Borderlands, GT 5, NFS Shift, Comet Crash, Fat Princess etc. etc.
    any news progress updates?
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    this app would be awesome! You're doing a great job jason. Almost every rquest for a patch or app I see, you always seem to be working on it! So take your time we understand you have your hands full.

psn I'd: ChaosMarine03
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    i think using his direct Xbox Live link would be cool for another Xbox live app once your done with the PSN one. Just sayin .. showing love to both systems.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Yep, can't wait for a ps3 app.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast