1.    #1  
    So I know that Precorder is still in Alpha phase, but I wanted to bring this to someone's attention. I Installed Precorder and it worked fine, except the flash wasn't working. So I restarted couple of times as wiki mentioned but that still didn't resolve the flash issue. I decided to uninstall and reinstall to see if that made any difference.

I used palm's application launcher to remove the precorder first and then I tried all the same steps to reinstall it. But this time it didn't work. The first command in command line showed some errors. Something along the lines that files already exists. I am just curious if anyone else is aware of this or if this is already known, and if there is something else I can do to reinstall it?

Thanks in advance,
    cheers.

Edit: if i try the second command in command line, the prompt just sits there and at the bottom it shows "please wait..." forever.
    Have you tried removing them with WOSQI? Under tools->device management, there is a list on the right. Remove Gstreamer and Precorder, and then you should be ready to reinstall again. I would use the command line to install and update it from now on also.
    I could not reinstall with quick install either!

go in preware add the terminal plugin and apply the terminal app this lets you enter the bootstrap on the pre itself with out a computer, this worked for me
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    i uninstalled precorder using the orange key+tapping precorder. Then opened up preware and removed the GStreamer. I then restarted the Pre, then did the wget instructions. I used pUTTY through SSH but the terminal app is another idea.
    I use either the terminal app on the pre or use the linux command with WebOS quick install tool.
    Enter in:

wget http://bit.ly/precorder-bootstrap

sh precorder-bootstrap

This method always provides you the most updated version.
    ig allready exist just run sh precorder-bootstrap and is going to update you automatically!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    ig allready exist just run sh precorder-bootstrap and is going to update you automatically!
    I tried that and it wasn't working. If I just ran Sh Precorder-bootstrap, it would just sit at "please wait..." forever. But it is ok. I figured it out.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by NxTech3 View Post
    i uninstalled precorder using the orange key+tapping precorder. Then opened up preware and removed the GStreamer. I then restarted the Pre, then did the wget instructions. I used pUTTY through SSH but the terminal app is another idea.
    This was it. After I removed GStreamer, I reinstalled everything from start and it worked just fine. Flash works too this time. thanks for your input