1.    #1  
    i get a lot of attachments in my emails, most being music. is there a way to be able to download them?
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but someone please make a patch for this. I downloaded some mp3's to use as notifications but it's a pain to have to connect the device via cable when I should be able to save mp3's from email
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Wholeheartedly agree. And I have to believe it's 'brewing' out there somewhere.
    I did fiind a solution. Internalz works pretty well for this..simply browse to /var/attachments/bucketx (where x is a number) and you can move the files to the ringtones folder.

Not pretty, but it works. Maybe someone can use the file manager service that Internalz uses to bring up a browse window to save attachments out of the email app.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Hear hear! I just tried to email myself a song last night rather than do the USB cable thing. I was disappointed to find no way to save it. A fellow Pre owner just told me that he thinks we can save jpgs and other docs, but not mpts in his experience. Could a developer please piggyback on that capability? (or Internalz file manager service, if that's easier...)
    Last edited by Shadowhawk; 02/06/2010 at 01:28 PM.