1.    #1  
    Can someone make a program so that my palm pre does everything the iPhone does including every single application and jailbreaking the iPhone and allowing my Pre to teleport me anywhere on Earth (and if going to another planet, preferences automatically set to equipping me with the proper equipment to survive on any given planet, asteroid, comet, or other object in the universe)? Oh yeah and having all the powers that Dr. Manhattan has, as well as every super power imaginable, and PLEASE, I know this is probably easy to do, and I would do it, but can someone make an application that allows the phone to run endlessly on the stock battery as well as make the phone invulnerable and size-adjustable at will? I'd really appreciate it and I will immediately donate $1 to the first person that comes up with an application that has ALL these features. If any features are missing, I'll fairly apportion each feature to a % of $1 and pay for the features included. I would also appreciate it if you could only provide me with this application so that I can sell it on the App store. Thanks guys (and gals)! You're all doing a great job!
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Now that is funny usually don't support foolishness but the attention to detail won me over. lmao
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    i will donate a dollar as well
    +1
    I am so SICK of palm and not including all the obvious apps. EVERY phone I've had since 1867 has had a food replicator app. Not the Pre. It can't even make a drink that tastes almost entirely unlike tea.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I am so SICK of palm and not including all the obvious apps. EVERY phone I've had since 1867 has had a food replicator app. Not the Pre. It can't even make a drink that tastes almost entirely unlike tea.
    LMAO! In all seriousness, I don't know a whole lot about Palm and their size and blah blah blah, but the fact that they are allowing users to so easily make modifications to the OS means a few things to me. They want the Pre to bring in the $$$ from the app store that developing...developers eventually reach. AND they have like, no money to do this sh!t themselves. When I go to google finance and compare the company's market cap (1.59 Billion) to Apple's 184 billion, I can kind of see why...yeah I know, apple doesn't just make the iPhone. But if it doesn't bring in a relatively large amount of revenue directly, it sure as hell does indirectly (through advertisement and marketing blah blah). Apple should just buy Palm to help us out here. Then again, I'm probably wrong, but this thread isn't largely based on reality. Damn, I almost want to delete this post because its too serious. Let's see...I request an application that monitors my precentral posts to determine whether or not they are intended to be funny, then flags my posts as a failed attempt at humor. Or an application that prevents me from making fun of myself.