1.    #1  
    my friend in my history class has a g1, and every single day.. he shows off with games like super mario, all these apps that i don't have and i know they would work on the pre, theyre just not here yet. any better game development on the way?
    WORD WHIRL!!!!!!!!!
    best game out on the pre, very addicting. my friend has a G1, and he loves my word whirl game, apparently they don't have one for android too.
    Did you check out the Need For Speed Blog post?

http://www.precentral.net/pre-caught...ing-need-speed
  4.    #4  
    yea i saw that on the front page, but i thought it was a rumor. like it will be out soon. im hoping for more along those lines though.
    It's being debated wither or not it's real, there's no real evidence it's fake, but there's been no verification either.

If it is real then the ability to create like games would be possible and you could expect more. If it's fake, it'll depend on what Palm eventually decides to do in the graphics department, currently all apps have to be built in Javascript, with limited audio support. Without advancement you'll find the best games possible will be the arcade-like games already present.

With Flash expected soon you could easily find many flash games which may be a reasonable compromise.
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    my friend in my history class has a g1, and every single day.. he shows off with games like super mario, all these apps that i don't have and i know they would work on the pre, theyre just not here yet. any better game development on the way?
    In Class!

should'nt you be studying young man,

youth these days, its no wonder this country is the country it is!

take some advice, keep your attention on the mental nourishment being supplied in class, not the mind wasting video games, the new opiate of the masses.

whipersnappers, nothing a hickory switch couldn't fix, dagummit!
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    In Class!

take some advice, keep your attention on the mental nourishment being supplied in class, not the mind wasting video games, the new opiate of the masses.

Totally off topic for this thread so I apologize, but I always find it funny when people relate the current state of things to the youth. Isn't the current state of things due to actions and decisions leading up to this point, meaning the decisions and actions of the older members of our great society? The youth of the country will impact the future, but how is it the youth that have gotten us to where we are?

On topic. ww.webos-internals.org/wiki/Nintendo (not enough posts to put in the link)
    I have not tried this but looks interesting.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    In Class!

hahah if you only knew what kind of school i went to. im an angel compared to most of the kids there. so thanks for the laugh haha
    Isn't playing Word Whirl almost like studying?

My brother-in-law is bugging me to make it for the Blackberry. I just told him to get a real phone.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 11/25/2009 at 10:22 AM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, dude, just F the girl that was/will be/is the prom queen wherever you go to school. Unless his G1 is being used to aid him in pleasing a girl (isn't that why girls use the vibrate function? ) then I wouldn't worry about his G1. Either get with the hot girls and be happy, and you don't need hot girls to be happy, but it helps. Wow, I'm so nostalgic right now. Anyway, the video games will come, be patient...the two important things are #1 your grades, they are THE MOST important, along with appointed student positions, like class president or vice-pres, or disciplinary review board member, or volunteer at the YMCA or nearest hospital, etc. etc. as well as sports and everything that makes you as well-rounded as possible to get into a college that challenges you and sets you up for a good career that you WANT and #2 girls. That is all. Actually there's more, but its about time for me to shutup. Next time you're in history class, don't look at his G1, look for Girl #1...that is, whomever is #1 in your eyes. Wait, shouldn't you be in class right now? DETENTION!