Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    I tried to install a recent patch - Increased Font Size - via Preware. I accidentally swiped back when it was installing, and it then gave me an error saying it wasn't installed. However after restarting my Pre, it's now listed as one of my installed patches. If I try to remove it, there's an error (Unreversed patch detection), and I can't install it because it's not listed as available (since it thinks it's installed). Is there a good reference on how to remove a maybe partially installed patch?
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Run the Emergency Patch Recovery from within Preware. It should take care of that (but will also remove all your other patches).
  3. skp
    This happened to me too. EPR doesn't fix it. I found a post that had these instructions but I can't find it anymore. Try running this inside terminal...

ipkg -o /var remove IDofPatch

The ID should be listed inside Preware.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Yeah, just ran ERP and it didn't remove it, will try to do the terminal command... Sweet, looks like that worked, thanks!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Yeah, just ran ERP and it didn't remove it, will try to do the terminal command... Sweet, looks like that worked, thanks!
    have u tried uninstalling via WosQI?