1.    #1  
    Just out of curiosity, any update to FileManager or Internals for 1.3.1? Maybe its just me, but it will not open pictures or videos. Anybody?
    Where these programs ever designed to open files? I though their purpose was just to manage the file system.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, you can open pictures and videos and any other file that the Pre can read right off them.
    Last edited by abiezerf; 02/02/2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Secret...
    I'm sure those pics are awesome if you want to hide them
    i cant even get internalz to work i have the fileMGR service installed as well

edit: nevermind had to install it from webos quickinstall not preware
    Currently, Picture opening from within Internalz is bugged, as a side effect of the file access restrictions imposed in webos 1.3.1. I have a fixready, but am including it with other new features in an upcoming release
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  7.    #7  
    OK Awesome! I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by abiezerf; 02/02/2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Secret...
    I also cannot get "Info" to work. I'm assuming this is a result of the file access restrictions of 1.3.1 as well. Looking forward to the update. Will the update be immediately available via Preware or will I need to use Quick Install?