1.    #1  
    was just wondering if its possible to add music to the emulator so i can test patches and others there for the musicplayer?

Thx in advance =)
    What I do is go to the /media/internal folder and copy the mp3 files from the ringtones folder to another one I create (like 'music'). Also you can use fileCoaster to download mp3s.

However keep in mind the emulator doesn't have audio support yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    What I do is go to the /media/internal folder and copy the mp3 files from the ringtones folder to another one I create (like 'music'). Also you can use fileCoaster to download mp3s.

However keep in mind the emulator doesn't have audio support yet.
    where in the palm/sdk folder do you make the music folder?

and yes i know that but i should be able to make everything exept from just hearing the sound?
    Last edited by alioooop; 11/21/2009 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    where in the palm/sdk folder do you make the music folder?

and yes i know that but i should be able to make everything exept from just hearing the sound?
    You create the "music" folder on the emulator in the /media/internal folder. You need to SSH into the emulator using an application like putty (host name: localhost, port: 5522, username: root, password: <empty string>)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    You create the "music" folder on the emulator in the /media/internal folder. You need to SSH into the emulator using an application like putty (host name: localhost, port: 5522, username: root, password: <empty string>)
    THX I made it
    Emulator - WebOS101

You can enable sound in the emulator

It only works for wav and pcm files It does NOT work for mp3.