1.    #1  
    Is it possible for someone to write an app that will display the information available from the "top" command in linux? I know that you can run that from the Terminal app, but it would be nice if there was a webOS app that could grab that info and put it in an easy to read card app. In addition, it would be cool if you could enable a persistent information bar utilizing the notification area so you could always see the CPU and memory usage.

Thanks!
    Last edited by WillJitsu; 11/20/2009 at 04:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    Is it possible for someone to write an app that will dispaly the information available from the "top" command in linux? I know that you can run that from the Terminal app, but it would be nice if there was a webOS app that could grab that info and put it in an easy to read card app. In addition, it would be cool if you could enable a persistent information bar utilizing the notification area so you could always see the CPU and memory usage.

Thanks!
    this would be really cool!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

or like the weather app which displays the info on the background (no cheesy graphics, just simple text a la conky)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJitsu View Post
    Is it possible for someone to write an app that will display the information available from the "top" command in linux? I know that you can run that from the Terminal app, but it would be nice if there was a webOS app that could grab that info and put it in an easy to read card app. In addition, it would be cool if you could enable a persistent information bar utilizing the notification area so you could always see the CPU and memory usage.

Thanks!
    I like this.