Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    After updating to 1.3.1, I am getting notifications during a call again. It was fine with 1.2.1, the patch in preware worked. But now i am using the new patch in preware, and i am still getting the notifacations, driving me crazy lol. Is anyone else having this problem again after the update, if so have you found a way to fix it. Or is my phone the problem? Thanx in advance for any reply to my post.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue as well. I never noticed it before the update. I have no patches or tweaks on the phone at all. Not too big of a deal, but sucks when other people can hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lpapesh01 View Post
    I am having the same issue as well. I never noticed it before the update. I have no patches or tweaks on the phone at all. Not too big of a deal, but sucks when other people can hear it.
    same issue...but there is a patch that does silence it...i have it and it still doesnt work
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    The "No alerts during calls" patch worked under 1.2 but stopped working for me when I installed 1.3. Very annoying.
    That's because the SMS and Voicemail "notification" is now classified as a "ringer." There are a few devs working on upgrading this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    That's because the SMS and Voicemail "notification" is now classified as a "ringer." There are a few devs working on upgrading this one.
    thanks for the udpate
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!