1.    #1  
    My application menus had been completely unresponsive. The cause is something that most would think is totally unrelated, so I'm reposting my solution from this thread here to hopefully prevent DAYS of debugging (like I did - LOL!)...

Post #21 of thread #2050969...
    So I'm doing my usual pre-coding routine which is to browse the PreCentral Development forums and see who I can help (I wind up learning a LOT doing this). Anyway, I run across a new thread where a guy had the same problem. He found a syntax error in his appinfo.json file that solved the problem. I didn't have any syntax errors, but I started playing around with some stuff...

Code:
    {
    	"id": "com.mojackllc.mojack",
    	"title": "MoJack",
    	"version": "1.0.0",
    	"vendor": "MoJack, LLC",
    	"copyright": "© Copyright 2009 MoJack, LLC",
    	"type": "web",
    	"main": "index.html",
    	"icon": "icon.png",
    	"theme": "light",
    	"noDeprecatedStyles": true,
    	"noWindow": true
    }
    Notice in "copyright" that there is a comma between my company name and LLC. THAT was breaking my menus!!! Who would have thunk it???? The REALLY odd thing...I left the comma in under "vendor" (by accident) and it works fine!!!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Are you saying if you don't have a comma but you do have a space, it breaks the menus? That seems pretty odd, but good catch.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  3.    #3  
    No...right now I'm saying that if you have a comma in your copyright data it will break your menus, as such...

Code:
    "copyright": "© Copyright 2009 MoJack, LLC"
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    No...right now I'm saying that if you have a comma in your copyright data it will break your menus, as such...

Code:
    "copyright": "© Copyright 2009 MoJack, LLC"
    i tried to replicate the same problem with no luck. i have no issues with my menus when i have a comma in the copyright. it's in quotes, just like the vendor (which i also have a comma in like yourself). i'm surprised that it fixed your issue, but whatever works
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
  5.    #5  
    Weird...I can replicate it over and over by placing the comma in and out. What fields are you using in the appinfo.json file you tested with?
    Time to get VIRAL