Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    the iPhone has an application that allows the user to go directly to the schedule and recording on their ATT Uverse PVR at home. its fantastic for setting up a recording when you aren't around a pc or at home, like when i forget to record the game and am at my kids recital and want to watch it later.

I would use this app all the time if it were on the Pre. If someone would be able to develop a similar app for the Pre I would be forever grateful
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drno_1 View Post
    the iPhone has an application that allows the user to go directly to the schedule and recording on their ATT Uverse PVR at home. its fantastic for setting up a recording when you aren't around a pc or at home, like when i forget to record the game and am at my kids recital and want to watch it later.

I would use this app all the time if it were on the Pre. If someone would be able to develop a similar app for the Pre I would be forever grateful
    I stopped reading there
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    you must not read many of the app requests, i've seen that multiple times. would be good to have on the pre platform as i now have a pre....and NOT an iPhone.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drno_1 View Post
    you must not read many of the app requests, i've seen that multiple times. would be good to have on the pre platform as i now have a pre....and NOT an iPhone.

don't worry brah i was just keeping your thread bump'd

no hate
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    No Worries!
    +1
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    +1 - esp because the pre browser does not supprt the actual uverse scheduling site.
    I think it would be nice to have a compact, easy to read app to do this as well, but it does work in the Pre browser. I just tried it, and although it said it wouldn't work, I clicked on "continue anyway" and had to set my time zone and it worked just like it does on my firefox! It wasn't great, because there is so much info on the page, but I successfully scheduled and unscheduled a recording. Try it yourselves--it will be nice when I'm out and realize I want to record something...
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    i would use this.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    +1