1.    #1  
    I keep getting error ipkg when i try to download apps. any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    what does the error say
  3.    #3  
    well i'm trying to remove some patches, so i go onto preware find the installed patches then i choose remove, i get a error saying patch error removing: see ipkg log?
    Give me the same error when trying to reinstall SMS per contact after update.
  5.    #5  
    yeah, after update. Was i supposed to do something before updating to 1.3.1??????
    Quote Originally Posted by tking1000 View Post
    yeah, after update. Was i supposed to do something before updating to 1.3.1??????
    Yes you were suppose to remove all patches before updating...
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
  7.    #7  
    so how do I fix it?
    Run the EPR, reboot, manually Update Feeds in Preware, install patches.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  9.    #9  
    Thanks Rod, when you say erp, do you mean emergency tepair program? Webos dr or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by tking1000 View Post
    Thanks Rod, when you say erp, do you mean emergency tepair program? Webos dr or something else?
    Emergency Patch Recovery - you can find it in Preware, and mentioned in many other threads on PreCentral.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  11.    #11  
    tried to run or download epr but get a message telling me to remove theme, I did have one but its gone after update, can't find it. Suggestions