1.    #1  
    Would it be difficult to develop a Wolfram|Alpha application? I am thinking of a simple search box, with the results displayed below.
    It would be equally nice to add this option to the universal search.
    I just added Wolfram Alpha to the KeyToss Keyword Search. You can install this patch with WebOS Quick Install or with Preware.

Just type @wa followed by the query in Universal search, or in the browser URL search.

e.g.,
    @wa newton
    Please make it cost $50 too.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Actually, this is not a bad idea!

I realized I was searching Wolfram a lot while trying to do my HW. This would be a nice idea. Don't expect anything like the iPhone app... At least not yet... But I might give this a shot, in the next two or three weeks. I'm kinda swamped actually DOING the math as opposed to programming for it, so I may be a bit busy, but this is something I definitely will do in the future (if its not already done, to my liking, by then).

Also, i'll be sure to charge 49.99 for it. To compete with the 50 price, ofcourse.
    Last edited by SirataXero; 11/19/2009 at 02:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I'd love a Wolfram|Alpha app. Or even an optimized web interface; they have an iPhone one, but it doesn't work on the Pre even after changing the user-agent.