1.    #1  
    OK so I removed all my patches before I updated to 1.3.1 via Preware. After the update my Pre is acting strange, I realized later that I had added a few patches via WOSQI like hide NFL/NASCAR app, and iPhone hack. So at this point I decided to do the EPR via Preware, that F****d it up (brought back Email landscape and an old version of the battery % (the one that only had 2 digits and no "%" icon) and a few others. I was going to do a Web OS Doctor but that is not available for 1.3.1 (tried old ver. "Next" never becomes clickable even after siting for over 30 min). Now i am trying to do a EPR via WOSQI, and I get "No Patches Found", also if I try to add a new hack I get an error that the hack is already in place.

At this point I am at a loss, I can't hack but i can't unhack. I have seen threads mentioning downgrading to 1.2.1 but nothing on how to do it.

Any help/suggestions would be awesome, my Pre is VERY buggy at this point

Thanks!
    Motorola i920 --> Motorola Q9c --> HTC Mogul --> T-Mobile Wing --> Palm Pre

All work phones! All free! Doesn't keep me from hacking the out of every single one of them!!
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I'm having a lot of the same issues since the upgrade....and help is appreciated!
    yup im having problems too. sometimes the lightning bolt stays on the battery after i unplug it. then it wont charge when i plug it in. Also, the name of the launcher changes to the last application i closed.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    search for the webos doctor. Use it. It will give you 1.2.1 as 1.3.1 is not out yet. You will then need to update
    Google WebOS Doctor, use that, then redownload 1.3.1 update.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  7.    #7  
    FIXED!! I redownloaded Web OS Doctor (this time to a different folder then my old..I think that was my problem) My Pre is restored and is now "Restoring backed up data", my battery icon is normal, I think I am good to go!

Thanks to all for your help!
    Motorola i920 --> Motorola Q9c --> HTC Mogul --> T-Mobile Wing --> Palm Pre

All work phones! All free! Doesn't keep me from hacking the out of every single one of them!!
    No problem, glad it all worked out!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL