1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Iam currently using people picker service to retrieve information such as address, firstname, lastname and so on...

How do I Enter / retrieve City, Address and country from the contact list as i don't see an option to enter those fields.
  2.    #2  
    Can anyone guide me please ?
    The people picker service returns a "details" contact object with all the contact information including city and country. See this page for a reference on this object: Contacts – webOSdev – Palm
  4.    #4  
    Hi DanPLC,

People picker will give me the all the data in an object, but my what if their no city or country data in the contact, how do i enter the city information because in address book i have seen only the Address field to enter but their is no city, country or state field to enter the data.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The people picker service returns a "details" contact object with all the contact information including city and country. See this page for a reference on this object: Contacts – webOSdev – Palm
    i got this far, but am having trouble getting any information out of the contact object (details).

for example, how would i reference the returned contact's name? or email?

Code:
    NameListAssistant.prototype.activate = function(response){
        if (response)   {
            if (response.personId)  {
            	Mojo.Log.info("got new contact!!!" + response.personId);
            } else  {
                   Mojo.Log.info('Contact Request Failed');
            }
        } else {
             Mojo.Log.info("No Contact Requested");
        }
        Mojo.Log.info("CONTACT EMAIL " + response.details.emailAddress);

};
    OK, i figured it out! Thanks to Palms sample UIWidget application. I swear I tried looking at this, but didnt see the PeoplePicker in there...

Here's how to reference name/email of a contact:

Code:
    NameListAssistant.prototype.activate = function(response){
        if (response)   {
            if (response.personId)  {
            	Mojo.Log.info("got new contact!!!" + response.personId);
            	Mojo.Log.info("CONTACT " + response.fullName);
            	Mojo.Log.info("CONTACT " + response.details.record.emailAddresses[0].value);
            	Mojo.Controller.errorDialog('Contact Received', response.personId);
            } else  {
    			Mojo.Log.info("Contact request FAILED");
            }
        } else {
             Mojo.Log.info("No Contact Requested");
        }

};