1.    #1  
    I'm not sure how possible this is or how to explain it but here goes. Lets say I have a friend who's contact in my phone is 'joe' and joe creates a new facebook account under the name 'Joseph Shmoe'. Synergy fails to link the two, so when I type joe both contacts show up in the launcher. I would like a patch that would allow me to, from the launcher drag one of those contacts onto the other, creating a link between without hving to open the contacts app. This would save alot of time for those of us who have lots of contacts that don't link through synergy.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    What do ya mean they don't link? cant you manually link them in Contacts?

I would think that would cause them to show up as one in universal search.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Sure it does.

I just linked a girl named Alexia with a guy name Almond. Two completely different profiles. Linked them, manually in contacts.

Then went out to do a universal search on each name individually and each time only the one link contact appeared. Since Almond was the primary, Almond showed up. If I made Alexia the primary she would have showed up.

But universal search worked with each name and only showed one contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPre View Post
    What do ya mean they don't link? cant you manually link them in Contacts?

I would think that would cause them to show up as one in universal search.
    Yes, exactly -- you can manually link them in contacts.

The OP is asking for this functionality from within universal search.
  5.    #5  
    yeah I think you guys misunderstood what I was asking. Perhaps I worded it poorly. I'm aware that you can link from the contacts app, but that becomes tedious when you have hundreds of contacts that failed to link automatically through synergy.

so i'm asking for what would essentially be drag-n-drop contact linking from the launcher.