1.    #1  
    It took Apple 3 years to add this feature to iPhone OS/iTunes. I don't know if it's even possible, but wouldn't it be great to be able to organize our apps on a larger screen than a Pre or Pixi using WebOSQuickInstall or a similar app the same way iTunes makes it easier to organize home screens? Just a thought.
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 11/15/2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: fixed title
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I would want this as well. The most annoying thing to do after WebOSDoctor is reorganizing your apps the way you had them before...
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    this would be a great idea. I remember seeing this disucussed somewhere on the forums so I am pretty sure the webos quick install dev has thought of the idea.

to go along with this would be a way to automatically reinstall apps you had on your pre after web doctoring.
  4.    #6  
    I had to see the "doctor" a few times since updating to 1.3.1 and from what I've read I'm not alone. Would love an app like this. I would pay for an app like this. If anyone needs testing to make this happen please let me know. For now I'm doing what I did with my iPhone before Apple added this to iTunes, taking screenshots so I know where what went where
    Jimmie Geddes