1.    #1  
    Not sure if it's the update or me, but I can't find the Virtual Keyboard d/l or get the themes to open up. I just installed preware last night successfully. Everything that I have d/led has worked. I try to go to themes and I guess it just locks up (makes me close preware). I will also search for this virtual keyboard in the patches section and I can't locate it. I have searched all over before posting and I am hoping that someone may be able to help me here. Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    The virtual keyboard is being updated to work on 1.3.1 and the same goes for me on the theme section it just freezes up. You still can go to LIST EVERYTHING and download themes. Hope this helps
  3.    #3  
    Thanks man! Any idea on the length of time for the virtual keyboard to come back? Also since I am very new to Preware, any suggestions on the best patches to use?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boombots19 View Post
    Also since I am very new to Preware, any suggestions on the best patches to use?
    Honestly, a lot of the patches go by what you want/like.

But.... I like "LED Notifications" and the "clean timestamp", and recommend them.