Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hi everyone, I'm in the process of learning WebOS development. I've designed websites in XHTML and CSS for years, as well as programmed .NET applications full-time, but I have limited experience with Javascript.

I've made a few "Hello World" type apps so far and I think I've got the gist of how WebOS development works. Now I'm looking to use the Google AJAX API to experiement with loading Google search results into a palm-row object.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to load the results into palm-rows, though, and it seems resources on the subject are scarce. Any tips or code examples would be much appreciated!
    There's actually an example in the SDK documentation doing exactly this.

I'm really sorry but I don't remember where it is, as I saw it a long time ago. Check one of the sample apps. It MAY be in Data or Services or something like that... But I am 100% sure they have an app example which lets you enter in a word in a textbox and it loads up the first 5 or 6 Google search results into a list in the same page.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Thanks! I'll look around in the sample code and see what I can find. Just knowing that it exists helps.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    In case anyone was wondering, SirataXero was right. In the Data app (located in sample code) there is a scene called ajaxGet, which is exactly what I was looking for. I must have skimmed right past it at least 5 times