1.    #1  
    User base seems sufficient enough to warrant an app. Can't wait!
    +1!

Come on team, let's get this done!
  3.    #3  
    yes please!
    Somebody WAS working on a tumblr app, but seems to have disappeared.

Anyone wanna pick up development?! Please?
    I found the other thread on this topic a while ago and I promised myself to create this app (and distribute it for free, btw) once my exams are over. So, I would start in 8 days - unless, of course, someone is faster. So, back to learning now...
    What is Tumblr? Could you add some details, if more people actually understand what it is more might support it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xschemer View Post
    I found the other thread on this topic a while ago and I promised myself to create this app (and distribute it for free, btw) once my exams are over. So, I would start in 8 days - unless, of course, someone is faster. So, back to learning now...
    That'd be excellent, X!

Check out the "official" iphone tumblr app at tumblr.com... The interface looks nice (hint hint).

;-)
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    How do they pay for the bandwitdth? It appears that you get everything, and for free. Free cheese only comes from mouse traps.
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    Bump.

I thought I saw somewhere that someone said they were going to start working on a tumblr app again but cannot find that thread... anyone?
    So I am hoping to hear something soon Xschemer on the beginning of development on a tumblr app. I contacted the developers of the iphone tumblr app, and they said they were open to the idea, but that they developed whatever Tumblr told them to. I talked to the guys at Tumblr, and they said that at this time they have no plans for a webOS app because they do not have the development bandwidth or resources for it. However, they said the API and all documentation were available for third party development. So I guess we are at the mercy of outside resources like Xschemer. I am using tumblr more and more, and now specifically for my moblog from my Pre, so a tumblr app for my Pre is becoming more important to me!

Looking forward to news soon...
    Any news on the tumblr app front, anyone?