1.    #1  
    Ok, so there's several RSS readers for the Palm Pre/webOS but I have to tell ya, then are not that great. I'm sure the ones currently available now will eventual have the features that I am requesting but in the meanwhile, if you're one of these developers, please read through this and consider these functionality (in no particular order):

1. Facebook share
    2. Twitter share
    3. Mark articles as favorite
    4. Mark individual or all articles as read
    5. Evernote share
    6. Sync with Google Reader
    7. OFFLINE MODE

One example of a great RSS reader on Android is NewsRob. I have an Android phone in addition to the Palm Pre and I find myself going to my Android a lot to get my RSS feeds. Once an app with the above functionalities exist, I can finally dump Android.

Do I sound selfish? Yea. I know. :-)
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    does it exist yet? I especially need off-line usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    1. Facebook share
    2. Twitter share
    3. Mark articles as favorite
    4. Mark individual or all articles as read
    5. Evernote share
    6. Sync with Google Reader
    7. OFFLINE MODE
    Out of these, the ones I really want are 2 and 4. I don't use FB, but it would be nice for those who want it.

But yeah, webOS could use some better RSS readers. The only real ones out there are Scoop, Feeds, and Newsroom and for my needs, Scoop comes the closest. Feeds had some buggy display issues for me. Newsroom is not even an option.

Someone suggested this to rmxdave, but seriously, HE NEEDS TO MAKE A RSS APP LIKE DIGLOO. But really, Digloo looks so beautiful and is so fast, he has done great with sharing features (twitter and facebook are on the way in the already submitted update), I'm sure he could make it work with Google Reader, and Idc about offline mode or Evernote.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM