Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    alright, so I'm training to be a bartebder at the place I work and I know a few drink recipies here and there, but I was hoping that someone can make a "mobile bartender" app for the pre. I'm not sure if there's an online repository that the app can feed off of, or if someone can take the time to add the recipies themselves... Also a great feature would to be able to add your own drinks for personal use. The bar I'm gunna b working @ has a few different takes on shots and their own specialty drinks as well...I'm willing to donate up to 20$ depending on how well the app is put together... Ik there are some great dev's out there who can get this done... It even seems like an app the palm app catalog might even pick up. The sooner the better on this... Thanks!
    Maybe in a month, when I'm done with my current app, I'll take this project on.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    would be grateful!
    I would love to have something like this too... I frequently end up acting as bartender at parties and such... would love an easy way to increase my repertoire. haha

For the App to be really useful in my book it should have a "what I've got" feature. Where you could select the ingredients you have available and it would display drinks you could make with what you have on hand.
    I've actually been working on one for a few days now... I should be releasing a very small version soon
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    any news?