1.    #1  
    Back on the PalmOS there was a little app called Ringer Switch. Basically it would display an alert on the screen when the ringer switch was set to off. I found this very useful because I didn't always remember to turn the ringer back on after switching it off for a meeting. The next time I looked at the screen I knew I needed to turn it back on.

Would it be possbile to create something similar for WebOS? A little icon on the top bar would be good.

Anyone think this would be simple?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis10 View Post
    Back on the PalmOS there was a little app called Ringer Switch. Basically it would display an alert on the screen when the ringer switch was set to off. I found this very useful because I didn't always remember to turn the ringer back on after switching it off for a meeting. The next time I looked at the screen I knew I needed to turn it back on.

Would it be possbile to create something similar for WebOS? A little icon on the top bar would be good.

Anyone think this would be simple?

Thanks.
    Just FYI, unless you want something sitting and running in your dashboard/notification area at all times, this would be a patch request, not an app request.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zinge View Post
    Just FYI, unless you want something sitting and running in your dashboard/notification area at all times, this would be a patch request, not an app request.
    Just thinking the icon would display only when the switch was set to silent/vibe only. If it can be done with a patch that would be cool.
    +1
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    +1

is it possible to create a patch like this?