Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Thought adding Graffiti this would be a nice mod to the Virtual Keyboard. When in a text input box, tap gesture area three times (instead of two) and an icon appears indicating Graffiti mode. Use your finger to make the Graffiti strokes across the entire screen and watch the characters get inserted into the box.

Even though I probably wouldn't use it, this would be an awesome option to have. I wouldn't be all too surprised to see it come from Palm.
    Has anyone gotten graffiti libraries to work on classic? It would be interesting to see how it works...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    i would think with the pre being a capacitive touch screen it would be hard to implement graffiti (less resolution)
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tejoe View Post
    i would think with the pre being a capacitive touch screen it would be hard to implement graffiti (less resolution)
    I would think being full screen would be enough. Plus graffiti relied more on stroke detction than 2d pattern match. If you play with the interactive test screen you can get a feel for input res which seems good enough.
    It would be much better than a virtual keyboard.
    That could be cool. I don't think Id use either but I'm sure it will be handy for some people!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I also think it would be cool. I used it on my Palm V and still use it today on an HP IPAQ that I use for work.
    This might be a cool feature... I don't know where I'd use it specifically, but if it was available I'm sure I'd find a way to use it.