1.    #1  
    I'm pushing scene 2 from scene 1 with some additional parameters (JSON object). Scene 2 pushes, but I can't seem to access the params that I passed. From my understanding, I should be able to use them from within scene 2's activate function, correct???

How I'm pushing from scene 1...
    Code:
    Mojo.Controller.stageController.pushScene('swapDeviceList', response);
    "response" is a JSON object, and I have verified that it has values right before pushScene is called by displaying them in a dialog.

The activate function is suppose to update a list model in the setup function. I can't seem to get anything to work in the activate function at all. I even tried Mojo.Controller.errorDialog('Did this work???'), the dialog didn't pop up at all. It's almost like the activate function isn't even being called.

Activate function in scene 2...
    Code:
    SwapDeviceListAssistant.prototype.activate = function(response)
    {
        this.swapDeviceListModel.items = response.items;
        this.controller.modelChanged(this.swapDeviceListModel, this);
    }
    Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    From my understanding, parameters are passed into the scene assistant's initialization function. I've never tried passing them into the activate function. So you'd do something like this:

Code:
    function SwapDeviceListAssistant(response) {

this.response = response;
    }

SwapDeviceListAssistant.prototype.activate = function() {

this.swapDeviceListModel.items = this.response.items;
        this.controller.modelChanged(this.swapDeviceListModel, this);

};
  3.    #3  
    That worked great! I also forgot to add .evalJSON() to my response, but that was a quick find.

Thank again Dan!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
  4.    #4  
    An odd thing (at least odd to me)...
    When I tried to access this.response from the setup function it wouldn't work, I had to pass it to the activate function and update my model there as shown above.
    Time to get VIRAL