1.    #1  
    I have an app that pushes a stage to the front and gives it an object holding some info. That stage then does some processing and needs to hand info back to the original stage/scene/app and make that come to the front. I need to then allow the user to make some choices and after clicking "ok" it goes back to the previously pushed stage.

How would I do this?

(And to make it easier to understand, here's the sequence

1. Stage A (started with the app) pushes Stage B and gives it an object holding data
    2. Stage B does processing
    3. Stage B hands back data to Stage A and makes Stage A come to the front
    4. Stage A has user interaction
    5. Stage A sends Stage B back to the front

(And I don't want to keep pushing stages, I want to use the same INSTANCES or cards over and over again)
    This is from memory, but I believe you'd want to use mojo.controller.pushscene('name') to push the scene you want to go on top, and then mojo.controller.popscene to close it when it's done.

It might not quite be that, but if you search for those on the developer.palm.com site you'll find the exact commands.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    This is from memory, but I believe you'd want to use mojo.controller.pushscene('name') to push the scene you want to go on top, and then mojo.controller.popscene to close it when it's done.

It might not quite be that, but if you search for those on the developer.palm.com site you'll find the exact commands.
    Right, but that starts a new instance. how do I push the stage again without creating a new instance?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Right, but that starts a new instance. how do I push the stage again without creating a new instance?
    you might try swapScene instead of pushScene
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    you might try swapScene instead of pushScene
    Thanks, I'll try that.