1.    #1  
    is it possible for someone to create a patch to upload to sprint picturemail and other services, other than facebook and photobucket, for pics and videos?
    Last edited by sketch42; 12/31/2009 at 12:18 AM.
    pixelpipe uploader does this. Its in the app catalogue and homebrew
  3.    #3  
    http://blog.pixelpipe.com/
    Removed Pipes:

- SMS services: We were having issues with reliable delivery of the messages so removed the SMS services for evaluation.

- Seesmic: The video services weren’t reliable enough

- Squarespace: Not enough users

- Qipit: They’re discontinuing their consumer offering

- Brightkite: Our API integration was broken in their last service update. We’re trying to get the issue resolved now and will get them back into the list of available services ASAP!
    anyway , i was looking for a patch for the photo app like it was on the instinct and most every other sprint phone
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    anyway , i was looking for a patch for the photo app like it was on the instinct and most every other sprint phone
    NOt exactly sure what you're asking for? The Pre is does not use Sprints picture mail pages anymore (thank god, it was crapway of uploading pics). Where do you want your pictures uploaded?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    NOt exactly sure what you're asking for? The Pre is does not use Sprints picture mail pages anymore (thank god, it was crapway of uploading pics). Where do you want your pictures uploaded?
    First you would goto photos>Menu > Prefs & Accounts
    Than click Add Account

Than Click Sprint Picturemail

Upload your Pictures and you will find them stored on the sprint picturemail website. Where i can link to my pics , albums, vids and Even have them printed on anything!!

i am not too fond of facebook or photobucket. i have picmail, simply cuz sprint gave it , so i would like to use it without to sign up to another service.

I dont want mms to use picmail. i just want the ability to store my cam pics and vids there
    ^ i don't have that option in my pre? how did you get picturemail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Trojan View Post
    +1
    no 'Thanks'
    +1
    +1
    Hell, I haven't been able to send or receive MMS since 1.2 ...
    no 'Thanks'
  11. mzlogan11
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Trojan View Post
    +1
  12. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    If you noticed, the pics are photshopped. That's the feature he wants.
  13.    #13  
    any word on this??

Quote Originally Posted by ird View Post
    If you noticed, the pics are photshopped. That's the feature he wants.
    thanks, i though it was obvious from my second post at leat that its a feature request.
    this would be a good feature. couldnt you also send an MMS to your picturemail email address to accomplish this though?

Even then, I still think that the patch would be a nice feature.