1.    #1  
    I don't understand all the technical stuff about the Pre, but I do love it so far! I am wondering if it will ever be able to possess game system emulators (nes, snes, gba, ps1, etc) and be able to play roms?

Reading other forums makes me think it will...but how far down the road will that day come?

I guess I mean an "easy" to load emulator+roms, not all the pre-internal stuff (that's too advanced for me and probably most pre-owners).

Anyway, thank you all again for all the cool stuff you've been able to do for the Palm Pre!

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Eventually, i think it's safe to say that emulators will come. Although, it may require rooting your device to get Linux access until, something more powerful comes to WebOS like Adobe's open screen project.

I'm not sure if PS1 or anything like that would come in the near future but, I'm sure NES, SNES and GBA would.

Emulators could potentially be ported to WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmaasen View Post
    I don't understand all the technical stuff about the Pre, but I do love it so far! I am wondering if it will ever be able to possess game system emulators (nes, snes, gba, ps1, etc) and be able to play roms?

Reading other forums makes me think it will...but how far down the road will that day come?

I guess I mean an "easy" to load emulator+roms, not all the pre-internal stuff (that's too advanced for me and probably most pre-owners).

Anyway, thank you all again for all the cool stuff you've been able to do for the Palm Pre!

Thanks,
    Ryan
    The pre definitely has the power under the hood but again as to how soon I'm goin to have to say shoot for 2010