Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Profile Manager-

An application that would allow you to create multiple profiles that would have the ability to change: Screen/Keyboard brightness, Ringtone, Ringtone Volume, Notification Volume/ music/video volume, Theme Images (eg. Backround image, Screen Lock backround image, maybe even Dial pad image)

So that you could create Profiles for different situations that you could easily change between by going to an application and choosing from a list of your profiles that by choosing one would lead you to a screen that would allow you to "apply now, delete, or edit" that specific profile.
    This would allow you to have profiles such as: School, Work, Outside, Everyday etc. that you could easily switch between within seconds.

Set up with the option for either simple or detailed profiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Max Volume Enhancer

Simply Increase the max volume of the phone. Allowing videos, music, notifications and ringtones to be louder.
    +1. Loved Profiles (free) on my Treos. I'd pay for an app like this if it could integrate with the calendar and can trigger a profile during meeting events which Profiles did well.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Bump
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Max Volume Enhancer

Simply Increase the max volume of the phone. Allowing videos, music, notifications and ringtones to be louder.

I really want the max volume of the ear piece speaker to be bumped up while on a call!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I want my music to be louder....

NOT "HP webOS"!!!