1.    #1  
    i uninstalled and want to reinstall. i get the error message and wont let me install. im guessing it is not totally uninstalled. i have not rooted the phone. dont know how. so i cant uninstall it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbroadwater78 View Post
    i uninstalled and want to reinstall. i get the error message and wont let me install. im guessing it is not totally uninstalled. i have not rooted the phone. dont know how. so i cant uninstall it that way.
    Plug in via usb and remove the virtual-keyboard file
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    did that. it appears to be removed. but i can not reinstall it. i get the error message.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Plug in via usb and remove the virtual-keyboard file
    This will do nothing but remove the theme images and configuration json...

Quote Originally Posted by kbroadwater78 View Post
    did that. it appears to be removed. but i can not reinstall it. i get the error message.
    How did you try to uninstall the first time? What version of the keyboard did you have installed?

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    i deleted my VK today and i tried to install the new vk that has haptic feedback and many themes. i downloaded the file connected it to the usb and sent it to the pre, but it does not work. any suggesgtions?