1.    #1  
    App request: playlist.com app i dont konw if anyone else uses this website but its sweet...i was hoping that someone had it built into their music player already. but its a website that lets you search for other's music, create playlists and play them. the website itself uses flash so i cant use it. I was hoping someone could make one that would let you login to your playlist.com account and if even the basics not add songs to your playlist but play your existing songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by natecrawIII View Post
    App request: playlist.com app i dont konw if anyone else uses this website but its sweet...i was hoping that someone had it built into their music player already. but its a website that lets you search for other's music, create playlists and play them. the website itself uses flash so i cant use it. I was hoping someone could make one that would let you login to your playlist.com account and if even the basics not add songs to your playlist but play your existing songs.
    I sooo know what you mean. love the site. they have or at least had an app for android. I got used to using it now I wish I could go back.