1.    #1  
    So,

Yesterday my Pre decided it didn't want to take input from the touchscreen anymore. Nor did it want to listen to the Power button. Pressing either does nothing. Keyboard works perfectly fine, all apps work fine. It just does not take input from the touch screen, and the power button does not turn the screen off.

I had to leave the screen on all night last night. : /.

I made an appointment with a nearby Sprint store to get it repaired, which will be 3 days from now. Until then, I decided to give WebOS Doctor a try. I'm almost positive its a hardware issue, but I figured, why the hell not.

Apparently, this is why the hell not. Now my phone is stuck with the Arrow pointing to IC picture, and I got this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    phone is busted.....happened to me, they replaced it.
  3. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Press orange + sym + r and see if that reboots it. Might fix the problem (or might not).
  4.    #4  
    What's also interesting, I just ran WebOSQI for no reason, and got this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    phone is busted.....happened to me, they replaced it.
    I have the TEP from Sprint. Did they charge you $100 for it?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ird View Post
    Press orange + sym + r and see if that reboots it. Might fix the problem (or might not).
    Thanks! That got me out of the Arrow pointing to IC screen, and as I type, its restarting and my custom boot screen is gone, so I'm assuming WebOSDr did Something...

But I'm almost positive the touchscreen is gone and I'll have to get the phone replaced...

*sigh*

It's funny, I've always heard of people having problems and complaints with phones. I've owned Palm devices for at least 6 or 7 years now, and have never had a defective device...

Until Now.

*Update*

LOL. It's asking me to pick a language. Since my touchscreen doesn't work, I can't pick English.

Therefore, my phone is useless until Saturday? YARG!