Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Well, I am sure some of you have the same feeling I do, and that is, that phones should come with breathalyzers so you wont make some foolish phone call or text. I have a bad tendency to call and text alot when drunk, and I would LOVE to see some type of phone lock, that required you to follow a maze with your finger, or do a math problem or something that makes it difficult for the drunks to follow.

Just an idea
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    haha, thanks aric. but I dont admit to having a problem, that book wont help
    Okay - kudos for you for recognizing that you can be a fool when you're drunk!

Regardless of my personal feelings about drunkenness, you have an interesting idea there. I had a good friend who was going through chemotherapy, and it knocked him for a loop. He would send out all kinds of crazy messages when he was "under the influence"!

So - a finger maze or something that would require passage before you could call/text? Would that really work, or would you get mad and break your phone (or borrow somebody else's?)

If it would cause the person to reconsider their actions (and delay stupid messages that would come back to haunt them later), again - an interesting idea. I would chose not to get drunk in the first place, but that's just me.
    you dont have to admit a problem to have one lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    lol, am I the ONLY college kid in here ?
    Technically, I'm still in college - working on my doctorate!

And as for being a "kid", my immaturity is legendary...
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Legendary Fisack, sounds like you know what i mean then.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I hate to look like I'm encouraging drunkenness (I'm not), but you might contact the developer of the HB alarm clock that keeps ringing (or something) until some questions are answered that demonstrate the user is really awake. The functionality may be similar. Now, I'm taking my too-mature, always-sober self outta here.