Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Hey everyone...so I am really feeling my lack of understand of Javascript right now...

Anyway, I am trying to use PlotKit to draw some graphs. But everytime I try to draw something, I get:

Code:
    [20091101-15:27:57.269231] error: Uncaught PlotKit depends on MochiKit.{Base,Color,DOM,Format}
    [20091101-15:27:57.271186] error: Uncaught PlotKit.Layout depends on MochiKit.{Base,Color,DOM,Format} and PlotKit.Base
    [20091101-15:27:57.272434] error: Uncaught PlotKit.Layout depends on MochiKit.{Base,Color,DOM,Format} and PlotKit.{Base,Layout}
    [20091101-15:27:57.273876] error: Uncaught SweetCanvas depends on MochiKit.{Base,Color,DOM,Format} and PlotKit.{Layout, Canvas}
    My sources.json looks like

Code:
    [
        {"source": "app\/assistants\/stage-assistant.jsjsjs&$quot$;},
        {&$quot$;$source$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Scripts$\/$PlotKit$\/$Base$.$js$&$quot$;},
    	{&$quot$;$source$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Scripts$\/$PlotKit$\/$Layout$.$js$&$quot$;},
    	{&$quot$;$source$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Scripts$\/$PlotKit$\/$Canvas$.$js$&$quot$;},
    	{&$quot$;$source$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$Scripts$\/$PlotKit$\/$SweetCanvas$.$js$&$quot$;},
        {&$quot$;$source$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$mochikit$\/$MochiKit$.$js$&$quot$;},
        {
            &$quot$;$source$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$app$\/$assistants$\/$main$-$assistant$.$js$&$quot$;,
            &$quot$;$scenes$&$quot$;: &$quot$;$main$&$quot$;
        }
    ]
    I have been trying to follow PlotKit Quick Start | liquidx but would really appreciate any help!

Also included is a screenshot of my layout. Basically, I don't know how to make all of those JSJSJS $file$ $visible$!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps